Energy Psychotherapy, Integrative Psychotherapeutic Counselling & Family Constellations in Norfolk & Online
To flourish in the present and the future it is necessary to process and make peace with the past - both personal past and ancestral past.
My approach combines integrative psychotherapeutic counselling, family constellations and energy psychotherapy which facilitates this process. So much of who we are is inherited from our ancestral past as well as experiences in our 'formative years', creating beliefs about:
- Ourselves e.g. I’m not good enough
- Others e.g. They don’t like me,
- The world e.g. I don’t belong.
When your beliefs are uncovered and understood you can then choose to keep them or change them, using mind, body, emotions and our energy fields to make lasting change.
Mind, Body, Emotions & Energy
We are made up of all four and all four need to be included in order to make long lasting changes. I like to use the body to find out more of what needs attending to.
- Have you been in a situation where you felt unsafe when there was no logical reason to?
- Have you tried to change your behaviour or thoughts through being rational and found it hasn't worked?
- Do you find yourself reacting disproportionately to situations and people?
- Do you feel you should be happy because your life looks good on paper?
- Do you use addictions (drugs, alcohol, screen time etc) to help you cope with life?
These are ways that show your mind, body, emotions and energies have become out of balance and need help, to get rid of old ways of being that no longer serve you and by updating your emotional, energetic and behavioural responses to present day situations.
Our bodies often are trying to communicate with us to let us know that something is wrong, by paying attention to what it's saying we can gain a much greater understanding of what issues need addressing. If you listened to your body what would it be trying to tell you?
If you are serious about making changes and are ready to look at what is holding you back contact me: 07990 812889 or email@example.com.
My life looks good on paper, so why am I unhappy?
Do you feel you have everything that anyone could want - a house, a car, a partner, a well-paid job, exotic holidays - but yet you feel deeply unhappy and unfulfilled by your life?
When this is the case perhaps it’s likely you are living the life you feel you ‘should’ rather than the life you wanted. This causes an internal conflict, which can show up as anxiety, depression or panic attacks as well a general feeling of unease and unhappiness.
Addictions are such a very common way of coping with our distress. Read more about it here:
Mind and Body
Mind and Body: What's the connection? If you're curious to know more, read this:
My qualifications & Training
- Diploma in Energy Psychotherapy - Confer
- Applied Training in Systemic Constellations - The Centre for Systemic Constellations
- Foundation Training in Systemic Constellations - The Centre for Systemic Constellations
- BSc (Hons) in Integrative Counselling – Middlesex University
- Advanced Diploma – Integrative Counselling – Matrix College of Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Diploma - Integrative Counselling - Matrix College of Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Certificate - Integrative Counselling - Matrix College of Counselling and Psychotherapy
I have also done numerous trainings in trauma and dissociation